How to Take a Screenshot: You simply made it to the highest point of the leader-boards in your most loved game and willing to show off to your mates. The issue is the vast majority of them live far away and there’s dependably the chance you’ll be knocked off the board by some kids before you get an opportunity to gloat about your endeavors. The easiest approach to show off your triumph is to take a screenshot of your achievement and send it to your companions. There’s only one issue: You have an Android cell phone and you don’t know how to take a screen shot.
While a large number of people knows that how to take screen shot on iPhone (push the power and home buttons down in the meantime), not everybody knows how to make a screenshot on Android. To be reasonable, however, Android just as of late got the capacity to take screenshots without first plugging your telephone into your PC and running the Android SDK. On the off chance that you have a phone running Android 4.0 or higher, taking screenshots is a snap.
IOS makes it unbelievably simple to screenshot on iPhone.
Print Screen your iPhone is incredible for sharing minutes from your most loved recordings, high scores from your amusements, discussions on interpersonal organizations like Twitter or Facebook, bugs you need to report, and just about everything without exception you see on your screen. What’s more, regardless of the possibility that the iPhone have moved the rest/wake catch to another area, it’s still as simple to take them as ever. How to do a screenshot is easy now.
How to take screenshot on iPhone 6, iPhone 6s and iPhone SE
- Open the application you need to screenshot and go to the accurate screen you need to screenshot. (Organize everything precisely the way you need to see it in the screenshot.)
- Push and hold the Sleep button and after that tap the Home button. (This guarantees you don’t actuate Touch ID or Siri coincidentally while attempting to take your screenshot.)
- The screen will streak white, you’ll hear the camera sound, and the screenshot will be stored to your All Photos collection (or Camera Roll in case you’re not utilizing iCloud Photo Library).
- Start the Photos application from your Home screen.
- Move down to the bottom to get the screenshot.
- Click to view, favorite, edit, or share it.
- You can likewise click the camera symbol or utilize the alter menu in applications like Messages or Mail to embed your screenshot into writings, email, and the sky is the limit from there.