You are eligible to download your Aadhar Card after your Aadhar application is accepted. Once it is accepted you do not require waiting to get Aadhar card on your address. You can unswerving download the Aadhar card.
Previously, there was no facility available for Aadhar Card download by Name and Date of Birth. Though for downloading your Aadhar card, you require having your enrollment number and your Aadhar card number information. But, in case you have misplaced your Aadhar Card number or enrollment id, UIDAI has stipulations for Aadhar Card Download.
As stated above, if you have misplaced your enrollment ID, follow the steps provided below to recover your enrollment ID through name and date of birth for Aadhar Card download by Name and Date of Birth.
- Go to the official UIDAI website.
- Enter the required details you notice on the website. These information involve Full Name, Mobile Number, Email, Security code(write the shown code in the text box given)
- After filling up the entire stated details click on get OTP button. After confirmation of your details from the UIDAI database, you will get an OTP in a few minutes.
- Just fill up that OTP in the enter OTP alternative just below the get OTP button and click on submit button.
- After clicking submit button, you will get an email or SMS with the enrollment ID information requested.
Now, you have got the Aadhar card number or the enrollment ID information. Finally there is a process of downloading your Aadhar card.
Now let us start the process of Aadhar card download as you have your enrollment information in hand. There are a number of methods to download Aadhar card.
Once you have your enrollment number, just follow the steps below to download your Aadhar card.
- Go to e-aadhar page on the authorized UIDAI website.
- Now after I Have alternative check the enrollment Id alternative.
- Fill information asked on the website such as Aadhar number or Enrollment ID, Full name, and Pincode.
- After that, fill up the text shown in the image.
- Fill up your mobile number in the next box and click on get OTP.
- You will get OTP on the mobile number associated with your Aadhar card within a few minutes.
- Enter the OTP obtained in the enter OTP textbox.
After all these steps are completed, just click Validate and Download alternative and it is finished.
Now, you have downloaded your Aadhar Card successfully.
If you have any problem, then leave your questions to us. We will be more than pleased to help you. Do share this post if you found it informative.